This is a Mozilla Firefox extension. This works on all platform.
Install the extension with following URL:
Launch the SQLite Manager
Click on ‘Tool’ in menu bar and select ‘SQLite Manager’. New window will appear. Database can be created with GUI.
sqlite3 is simple command line utility. After running with command line, user can create the database file with preferred name. Then user can use SQL command to manage the database.
Download link: http://www.sqlite.org/download.html
Eg: For Windows user, use the following “Precompiled Binaries For Windows” link.
1. Download is a compressed file. After extract it and select the sqlite3.exe file inside the extracted directory. Then save it.
Eg: I used directory “sqlite” inside the C partition:
2. Open the command prompt and goto to the derectory
1. Enter command “sqlite3 <database_file_name>”.
Eg: Following command to create the helloworld database
2. Then command prompt will show as following.
SQLite version 3.7.10 2012-01-16 13:28:40
Enter ".help" for instructions
Enter SQL statements terminated with a ";"
3. Then use the SQL command to create the tables and populating tables.
Eg: SQL command to create a table
sqlite>create table tbl1(one varchar(10), two smallint);
4. After completed data insertion, use “.exit” command to exit the sqlite3.
For more information, please refer http://www.sqlite.org/sqlite.html
SQLite is an ACID-compliant embedded relational database management system contained in a small C programming library.
It is a software library that implements a self-contained, serverless, zero-configuration, transactional SQL database engine. SQLite is the most widely deployed SQL database engine in the world. The source code for SQLite is in the public domain.